Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Inbox Inspiration: March 19, 2020: Special

Special

Dear Friends, 

In the midst of this Coronavirus crisis, I will offer some special issues of Inbox Inspirations. 
My plan right now is to offer these on Fridays and Sundays. 

On Fridays, beginning tomorrow, March 20, I will offer a prayer that we personally can pray. On some Fridays, I will share some thoughts on this crisis.

On Sundays, I will offer a reflection on the readings, probably on the gospel.

I hope these additional offerings will be helpful in this very trying time.

The standard Inbox Inspirations on Wednesdays will continue. I had composed the one you received yesterday and the upcoming Lenten Inboxes before Ash Wednesday – before the world changed right before our eyes. 

May God grant to each of us and to all of God’s children on this earth the peace, the strength, and the healing of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Father Michael Schleupner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment